Call for abstracts in ADRD Research ends 5/20
The REC at Pitt’s ADRC is hosting their second annual poster session this spring on Thursday, June 16th. The event will take place in person at the William Pitt Union / on Zoom and will kick-off with an interactive discussion, Challenging the Status of AD Diagnosis: From Bench to Clinic, and will conclude with words from the National Alzheimer’s Coordinating Center REC Steering Committee, Research Education Components: A Key Tool for Building the AD Research Workforce. The event opening and closing presentations will be streamed live via Zoom.
- Poster presenters will be encouraged to print and hang their posters to present in person.
- All posters will also be featured in an online gallery that will go live the week of the event.
- Accepted abstracts will be considered for a poster award, which will be announced at the closing of the event.
Submit your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, May 20th, 2022.
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- Authors may submit abstracts on any topic in Alzheimer’s disease & related disorders research.
- We welcome submissions from students, trainees, and early stage Pitt researchers, and abstracts or data that have been recently presented or published.
- All submissions must include the following information about the presenting author: full name, email address, as well as the current position of the presenting author (i.e. undergraduate student, graduate student, postdoctoral scholar, junior faculty member, etc.). This author will receive all future correspondence regarding the abstract.
- Abstract text should not exceed 250 words (excluding title, authors, and section titles).
If you have any questions, please email Melissa at email@example.com.