- This event has passed.
Virtual Poster Session: Call for Abstracts in ADRD Research Extended!
Pitt’s ADRC is hosting a virtual poster session this spring on June 17th. The session will include a live kickoff event and an online poster gallery with opportunities for synchronous discussion, networking and Q&A live via zoom. Accepted abstracts will be considered for a poster award, which will be announced live during the session’s closing statements.
Submit your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 22, 2021.
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- Authors may submit abstracts on any topic in ADRD research.
- We welcome:
- submissions from new and early career Pitt researchers at all levels from undergraduate through junior faculty.
- basic, psychosocial/behavioral, clinical, and translational research on a broad range of topics related to ADRD.
- abstracts or data that have been recently presented or published.
- All submissions must include the full name and email address of the author best suited to answer questions; this author will receive all future correspondence regarding the abstract.
- Abstract text should not exceed 250 words (excluding title, authors, and section titles).
- If you have any questions, please email Melissa at email@example.com.