- This event has passed.
Clinical Updates in Dementia Webinar Series
March 7, 2017 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Palliative Care for Persons with Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementias (ADRD)
Dr. Barbara Usher, RN, PhD, CS, Assistant Professor of Nursing, University of Pittsburgh
1. Define palliative care.
2. Differentiate among level of palliative care delivery.
3. Describe the role of the provider in palliative care and symptom management of the person with ADRD.
4. Describe the key principles of providing information and support to families of persons with ADRD at the end of life.
5. Understand how advance care planning can benefit individuals with ADRD
To register visit » Dementia Webinar Series
No Registration Fee Required
Program is approved for 1.5 CE’s in PA
* L/CSW, LPC, LMFT, Psychology
No cost for the first 50 professional CE registrants; $10 for all others.